We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Waddilove's two books, which are closely followed by mothers in the UK and are read with great interest in baby care all over the world, suggest the creation of a good sleeping routine for babies and better sleeping of babies.
Tips for Creating a Good Sleep Routine for Babies
1. Feed your baby well so that he is not hungry after the bath and can enjoy the comfort of washing. This way you will have a better time with the babies after the bath and the baby will be happier to take a bath.
2. Prepare a warm bath. Some new parents put babies into cold water, worried that the water will be too hot, but babies don't like cold water at all. Babies can easily catch cold and cry because they don't like cold water. Baby washing soft Use a sponge or a thin cotton swab. If the baby is too small, I recommend using cotton because cotton is softer than anything else.
3. Make your baby the bathroom After removal, wrap it in a soft towel, or sit on your lap. Sing, shake, and gently look at your eyes as they dry.
4. Do not forget to massage the whole body. By massaging your lap, you also make warm contact with your baby. Then clothe your baby and clothe.You prefer a cloth with high absorption capacity. Babies like to lie on their belly while awake, so you can put it on your belly after a bath or on a soft towel.
5. your baby gas and ensure that it receives enough liquid. If he doesn't get enough fluid, he'll take his little fists to his mouth and push. If this is the case, feed your baby a little bit more, embrace, caress. Then put your baby in the cot on your back. Kiss good night, turn off the light and leave the room.
Tips for Better Sleep
1. Your baby full is very important.
2. Him sleep make sure that the diaper is clean and prefer a diaper to keep wetness away from the skin.
3. Place your baby in the cot with its feet pointing to the end of the cot, making it comfortable and warm.
4. Your baby is overloaded tired not because tired babies don't calm down easily. In addition, when the baby shows signs of fatigue, such as yawning, rubbing his eyes, turning his head from one side to the other, put the baby in the cot.
5. If you get a fuss when you lay it in the cot, do not take it immediately. It takes ten minutes for most babies to settle down on their own. This is a very important part of sleep education.
6. Make sure he sleeps well during the day. Good daytime sleeping babywill have difficulty sleeping at night.
7. Allow young babies to sleep for short periods between feeding and do not keep them awake for too long. For babies under 3 months, staying awake for an hour and a half is long enough. Babies aged 4 months and older may stay awake for longer, but still allow your baby to develop a good daytime sleep routine.
8. Make sure you kiss and caress your baby sufficiently before you put him / her in the cot. You can read to him before you go to sleep. Even very young babies enjoy hearing your voice and looking at color pages.
9. Leave a musical toy when leaving the room. Put the toy near the cot, not inside the cot. But make sure that the baby is not a moving toy that can distract.
10. In the house sound level to a minimum.