We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In current nutrition science, he reported that he would risk having a heart attack after a heavy meal. For this reason, as a nutritionist, I recommend you to follow some rules during the feast of the sacrifice and you can enjoy it at the feast. The most important moment of sacrifice is sacrifice. Sacrificial slaughter must be done in proper, healthy environments.
For our country, sacrifices slaughtered during the feast of sacrifice are important. In addition to the fulfillment of religious rules, the main nutrient of the tables is that the meat will be consumed for a long time. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the storage and cooking conditions.
Red meat contains high-value iron minerals, zinc, magnesium, conjugated linoleic acid, quality protein, saturated fats and niacin. Meats containing between 250-300 calories per 100 grams of energy; veal, sheep, lamb can be consumed as.
Studies on red meat consumption are quite high. Epidemiological, evidence-based studies have shown that individuals who consume red meat often cooked with unhealthy cooking techniques have colon and stomach cancer. In addition, it is known that there is an increase in blood fat and uric acid levels with consumption of fatty meat. Therefore, it reduces the frequency of red meat consumption, provided that boiling is the priority, baking-grilling methods can be consumed safely if cooked using red meat. Eating twice a week is often the healthiest. Cooking water should not be discarded while cooking, so it should be cooked in low water. It is the healthiest method not to use fat in meat and vegetable dishes.
Considerations When Storing Sacrificial Meat
Once slaughtered meat is slaughtered under appropriate conditions, the meat should be separated by separating the fatty parts from the appropriate parts of the animal. Then sacrificial meat cut in the refrigerator must be kept for 1 day. The pending meat will then give out its juice and will be ready to cook better.
The waiting meats should be separated as minced meat, roast beef, chop, steak and tenderloin, divided into daily quantities and put in refrigerator bags and stored in deep freezer.
During the feast;
1. Be sure to eat 3 meals.
2. Consume small amounts of treats given to you.
3. Visit the open tea and do not exceed 1 cup of coffee a day.
4. Avoid candies and sweets as much as possible.
5. Kebab, lamb skewers, chops slow and low-temperature meat, such as cook. Be sure to consume either shepherd salad or fresh mint-parsley next to it.
6. Avoid roasting, roasting, fatty meat.
7. Eat plenty of fresh vegetables and shelled fruits.
8. Consume 6-7 cups of warm water per day.
9. Do plenty of physical activity by evaluating the holiday.
10. Instead of meats, acid, carbonated drinks, buttermilk-yogurt-cacik prefer.
11. Be sure to eat meat with a small amount of cereals (couscous, bulgur, brown rice) and plenty of fresh vegetables.
12. Be sure not to consume red meat more than 2 times a week to protect your heart health and cancer.
The Most Healthy Meat Dish Example
Wash your chopped fat-free red meat in a large steel pan after thoroughly washing it and let it draw over low heat. Add the chopped onion and the green pepper cut into thin slices on the cooked meat. Cook thoroughly with very little pepper and salt. Turn the tomatoes cut into cubes for about 2-3 minutes and serve with plenty of finely chopped fresh parsley.