|THE MOTHER'S LIFE FOR 9 MONTHS|
In this month, the head of the baby is quite big compared to the body and the arms and legs are short. Your baby is now 6-7 cm tall and 15
In this month you will see that the discomfort you feel at the beginning of pregnancy gradually decreases.
What's going on:
• Nausea and vomiting at the beginning of pregnancy will be alleviated starting this week.
• You will notice a decrease in the desire to urinate frequently compared to the first weeks of pregnancy.
• Constipation may be seen in pregnancy because bowel movements are slowed down.
• The amount of blood in your body increases during pregnancy; as a result, the lungs, heart and kidneys work more; With increased blood supply to the abdomen and legs, the veins become more visible.
• You may experience occasional headaches and dizziness, a feeling of malaise.
• You may be overly emotional due to hormone changes, and you may feel sorry for small things.
• Disgust or craving from food are common symptoms in these months.
• Fatigue, insomnia, stomach complaints may continue this month.
• Sensitization and weight increase in breasts.
• The appearance of your body has not changed much yet.
What to do:
Weight Increase in the First Three Months:
If you do not vomit excessively, you are expected to gain 1.2 kilos. This makes up 10% of the weight gained during the entire pregnancy.
N What awaits you while you wait for your baby ” from the book.